TICKETS & ADMISSION
- On the door ticket prices – £8 adult, £6 Youth. Grooves Garden £15. Children under 5 are FREE. Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the festival. A ticket for the following year’s event may be offered instead of a refund.
- Earlybird Tickets are limited and have to be purchased by 12am on the night before the event day.
- Proof of ticket must be produced at the front entrances on the event day.
- The festival management is unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets stolen, lost or damaged after being delivered to the ticket purchaser.
- The festival management will not refund monies or exchange tickets if the programme has to be altered due to event beyond its control.
- Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, to the ticket holder if they are intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or a safety risk.
- Tickets give unlimited access to all events of the festival subject to individual venue capacity. We do not sell tickets for specific events within the festival.
- No alcohol is allowed to be bought onsite.
- Glass is prohibited onsite.
- Dogs are allowed if they are kept on a lead.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property. Any lost property redeemed will be kept for 14 days after the event. Please email email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the event if you are intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or a safety risk.
- We will be adhering to the current Covid safety guidelines, applicable to events at the time of operation.
- By attending the event you are consenting for yourselves and your children to appear in any photos and videos we use in future promotions.
- The lineup is subject to change, sometimes there are issues beyond our control.
- We operate the ‘Challenge 25 Policy’ If you look young enough to be under 25, you will be asked for ID when purchasing alcohol.
CHILDREN & YOUTHS
- Children and youths under the age of 18 are the responsibility of their parents or other legally-responsible accompanying adult. Parents are responsible for the care and supervision of their children. It is important that children do not wander off unsupervised across the site. Please ensure that children know to report to a festival steward if lost. It is advisable that children have their parent’s mobile phone number written on their wristband.